- About Us
- Our Curriculum
EXCITE Learning Approach Departments English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Physical Education Music Art Character and Citizenship Education Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Co-Curricular Activities Signature Programmes Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Applied Learning Programme (ALP) 1:1 Learning Experience Student Well-Being Framework
- Life @ Kranji
Virtual Open House About Us Virtual School Tour The Kranji Experience Testimonials for our School Achievements Student and School Achievement Staff Achievement
- For Parents
Principal's Monthly Letter Book List 2023 P1 Orientation 2021 FAQ Prize Giving Day & P6 Graduation 2022 Parents' Briefing Slides Parent Support Group (PSG) Student Care Centre Parents Gateway Travel Declaration Guide
- MOE Kindergarten
Our Centre Head Our Staff Learning Environment Programmes and Activities HI-Light Programme Starlight Literacy Programme for EL and MTL Weeks of Wonder Projects (WoW) Kindergarten Care (KCare) KCare Programme K2-P1 Transition Programme Our Partners Information for Parents LIFE@MK MK Registration Contact Us
For Students For Teachers For Parents Student ICON Student Learning Space (SLS) Student Password Reset Help
Home > Our Curriculum > Departments > Information and Communication Technology (ICT) > Home-Based Learning > Google Classroom
Google Classroom Guides for Students/Parents:
1. Signing in to Google Classroom and joining a class as a student
2. Checking for and submitting completed assignments to Google Classroom
3. Retrieving Marked Assignments in Google Classroom
1. How to join a class in Google Classroom using a Class Code?
2. How to check for assignments and submit completed assignments in Google Classroom?
3. How to retrieve marked assignments in Google Classroom?