Home > Programmes > Academic Programmes > Mother Tongue > Malay Language
Kranjian pupils will develop lifelong passion in the learning of their Mother Tongue languages and culture.
To create a joyful and stimulating environment to help our pupils to achieve excellence in their Mother Tongue languages and culture.
- Build confidence in self-expression
- Write and present scripts
- Discover the process of news creation for broadcast
- Practise writing news in standard reportable formats
- Learn the art of presentation to be a junior reporter
The trail covered Bussorah Street, Sultan Mosque and Arab Street.
Pupils learnt about the different types of “ulam” (salad) that are used in Malay cooking. There was also Roti Kirai demonstration and pupils had the opportunity to fry their own Roti Kirai and ate it with Chicken Curry.
P1 & P2 Singing Competition
ML Reading Programme @ Reading Cafe
Reading cum viewing of video on famous Malay folktales
ML Book Sharing for P1 & P2 Pupils