Parent Support Group
Objective of KPS PSG:
To collaborate with the school and support with commitment in areas of need so as to create a vibrant and nurturing environment for pupils and staff.
- Promotes and fosters relationship healthy between parents and school.
- Serves as a communication channel for parents to provide constructive feedback on school policies and programmes.
- Plays a part in recruiting and leading other parents to join this meaningful endeavour to ensure sustainability of home-school partnership.
- Creates a network of links for the school, its families and the communities
- Being active and committed in supporting the school in respective areas
- Acts as a channel of communication between the school and parents on issues and concerns, to seek clarifications of decision and resolve them.
Parent-Child Nature Walk to Southern Ridges 2014
Open House 2014
Lower Primary Games Day
Bonding at Gardens by the Bay
Primary One Orientation